Payment Methods Introduction
We offer you three secured different payment methods:
CREDIT CARD BY NAPAS SECURITY SYSTEM
1. Introduction: NAPAS is a leading online payments and financial transaction processing company in Vietnam. Established in 2006, during the early days of e-Commerce in Vietnam, NAPAS provides the following products and solutions;
- e-Commerce transaction enabling & processing for merchants and banks
- Online (Real-Time) Bill Payment Services
- Pre-Paid Card Services
- Risk & Fraud management for financial transactions
- ATM Channel Switching & Payment Gateway Processing
2. Payment Accepted: OneCOM Pro is designed for professional e-commerce enterprises desirous of taking initiative in handling transactions of the customer in an automatic or manual manner.
- Provide capability of accepting online payment by international cards such as: Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and JCB
- Provide capability of accepting online payment by domestic cards such as Vietcombank, Vietinbank, DongA, Techcombank and Tienphongbank .
- Integrate payment portal into website, allowing entry of card information on the sale website to make payment
- Integrate payment portal into email, allowing sending e-invoice with payment function to the customer.
- Accept payment via telephone and fax
PAYPAL PAYMENT GATE
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online.
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online, via a mobile device and in store. The service gives people simpler ways to send money without sharing financial information, and with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. With 132 million active accounts in 193 markets and 25 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global commerce, processing more than 7.7 million payments every day. Because PayPal helps people transact anytime, anywhere and in any way, the company is a driving force behind the growth of mobile commerce and expects to process $20 billion in mobile payments in 2013. PayPal is an eBay (Nasdaq:EBAY) company and contributed 40 percent of eBay Inc.'s revenues in 2012. PayPal is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. and its international headquarters is located in Singapore. More information about the company can be found at www.paypal-media.com.
We can accept payment through any bank worldwide using Western Union service. We will send you name of receiver then you need to provide us the money transfer control number (MTCN) in order to finalize the receipt of payment.
- Why was my payment rejected?
There are many reasons for failed transaction:
Not register online services at bank for online payment.
Insufficient fund for payment (daily or monthly) or incorrect card number.
For Visa, Master Card: During the payment flow, you are asked to enter password of Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode program, but you did not complete this authentication step.You should contact Issuer bank (Phone number displayed on the back of card) to help you solve this.
- What is Verified by Visa (VbV) or MasterCard SecureCode (MSC)?
VbV or MSC is a security program which ensures that payments using certain credit and debit cards are authenticated by the card holder with their bank at the time of the transaction. . If your card is enrolled with VbV or MSC, during the payment flow you will be asked to enter a password to verify that the transaction is authorized by the card owner before completion.
The password is issued by your bank to secure transactions via the internet. After submitting your card details at checkout, a new window will appear asking you to enter your password.
Our supporting team would like to provide 24/7 supporting service and should you have any queries / requests, please contact us via:
- Email: Support@VietnamvisaVN.com
- Contact number: (+84)-946-23-6668
Why apply with us?
- Legitimate service
- Prompt Responses
- Customer-Focused Approach