For United States citizens
1. VIETNAM VISA REQUIREMENT:
Vietnam Visa is MANDATORILY REQUIRED for United States citizens, either living in United States or other countries, to enter Vietnam by AIR / SEA / LAND.
2. VIETNAM VISA PROCEDURE FOR CITIZENS OF UNITED STATES:
Applicant can choose between two visa procedures below to obtain a Vietnam Visa successfully:
2.1. Apply for Vietnam Visa online service with VietnamvisaVN.com (recommended):
Applicants just need to visit our official website: www.VietnamvisaVN.com and file the online visa application with personal detail and visa type request. After successfully filing the Online Application form, you will receive our system's confirmation email within 05 minutes about status and progress of your Application.
Applicants will receive official Visa Approval Letter in their registered email within 2 working days for normal processing time basis and within 01 working day / 04 working hour for super urgent processing time basis. Then on arrival to Vietnam international airports, applicants will get passport fully-stamped with the corresponding visa type as originally requested.
I. VISA TYPE AND PROCESS:
- Only one visa type is available for US passport holders, that is the 01 YEAR VISA VALIDITY - with MULTIPLE entry/exit basis . WITH THIS VISA, EACH APPLICANTS ARE PERMITTED TO ENTER AND EXIT VIETNAM MULTIPLE TIMES DURING THE 01 YEAR VISA VALIDITY. VISA IS STAMPED IN THE FIRST ENTRY ONLY, USED FOR THE WHOLE PERIOD;
- The processing time : 02 working day processing time basis or 08/04 working hour super urgent processing time basis;
- Required papers: Your US passport holders' passport copies
II. VIETNAM VISA FEES:
- [MANDATORY] - ONLINE VISA APPROVAL LETTER FEE: US$.75.00 FOR 01 US passport holder. This fee is paid online in advance through our system, for the visa approval letter to be processed and approved at Vietnam Immigration Department;
- [MANDATORY] GOVERNMENT STAMP FEE: US$.135.00 / 1 year multiple entry visa stamp. This fee is paid IN USD/VND CASH by applicants directly at Landing visa counter - Vietnam airport when landing;
Besides, if you need the complete assistance for applicant at Landing visa counter - Vietnam airport for visa stamp process, below is the OPTIONAL SERVICE for your consideration:
- [OPTIONAL] FAST TRACK ASSISTANCE SERVICE AT VIETNAM AIRPORT: PLUS US$.25.00 / 1 applicant - This fast track is rendered by our airport staff, in which the whole visa stamp process for each applicant would be handled by our staff and finished within 10-15 minutes processing only. Applicants would be welcomed by our staff with notice board and just need to give our staff passport, 02 photos and CASH for stamp fee for the visa stamp processing. They also do not have to wait in long line of travelers for visa stamp.
*** If you choose fast track, you can also choose to pay the ALL-INCLUSIVE visa fee above ONLINE and ONE TIME in advance through our system: Visa letter, Government stamp, fast track assistance fees. This means your applicant do not need to pay anything else at Vietnam airport.
An official invoice would then be sent to your email for your online payment.
CLICK HERE for 02 kinds of service fees that applicants need to settle for Vietnam online visa service: Visa Approval Letter handling & issuing service fee and Vietnam airport stamping fee.
CLICK HERE for tips and experience to apply for Vietnam online visa service smoothly and conveniently.
2.2 Applying Visa at Vietnamese Embassy or Vietnamese Consulate:
Please contact directly with your local Vietnam Embassy/Consulate for detailed procedure to obtain the full-stamped visa service. Our Visa on Arrival service is completely separating from this Embassy visa service, so we could not support or assist you with detail information if you choose this Vietnam visa option.
Our supporting team would like to provide 24/7 supporting service and should you have any queries / requests, please contact us via:
- Email: Support@VietnamvisaVN.com
- Contact number: (+84)-946-23-6668
Why apply with us?
- Legitimate service
- Prompt Responses
- Customer-Focused Approach